Cool Milk’s ‘Christmas card competition 2019’ terms and conditions
- This competition is open to any child in attendance at a setting registered on either the Cool Milk Ltd or the Cool Milk at School Ltd scheme.
- An entry will be considered where all questions of the Cool Milk’s ‘Christmas card competition’ 2019 entry form has been completed, including ‘School/setting number’ (school administrators/teachers should know this – call 0800 321 3248 if unsure). Incomplete forms will be deemed invalid and unforunately will not be able to be considered.
- The promoter (Cool Milk at School Ltd) accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or illegible.
- Entries should be returned to, FREEPOST COOL MILK (no further address required). 2019 is the first year we are allowing scanned PDFs or high-quality JPEG images to be sent in via email to [email protected]
- Upon submission of a design, all copyright is transferred to Cool Milk. It is assumed that where needed schools have obtained authorisation from parents prior to submission of any design.
- Entries unforunately are not able to be returned.
- Only one entry per child will be accepted.
- The competition is not open to children of anyone employed by the Cool Milk Group.
- The closing date for entries to be considered by Cool Milk is the close of business on 27th November 2019. Entries received after this time may still be used by Cool Milk for promotional purposes but will not be eligible for consideration in the competition.
- All entries will be submitted to the Cool Milk marketing team, who will objectively select the winner and runners-up. The decision is final.
- The school of the winning entrant will be notified within 14 days of the closing date, and will be expected to give the child their prize.
- The prize is a £50 Amazon gift card (no cash equivalent), copies of the final printed card (148mm by 148mm), and a FREE trip to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. Please note that the trip will be in 2020 for a class of up to 40 pupils to the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort for the children in the class of the winning design. If your class is larger, you will be able to get a discounted rate of just £8 per ticket for your remaining pupils to ensure that no-one is left out. You must arrange for your own transport to and from the venue.Two runners-up will also receive a £25 Amazon gift card (no cash equivalent).
- The winning design will be used exclusively on Cool Milk’s Christmas card for 2019 (a copy will be sent to contacts of Cool Milk Group as well as to the winner).
- A selection of entries may be used by Cool Milk for promotional purposes.
- Entering this competition implies acceptance of these rules.
Cool Milk at School Ltd, Cool Milk House, Kingsley Park, Kingsley Road, Lincoln, LN6 3TA
Company Registration Number: 3603430